- Jan 16, 2019-
The telescopic forklift is an industrial handling vehicle. It refers to various wheeled handling vehicles that carry out loading, unloading, stacking and short-distance transportation of the palletized goods. The International Organization for Standardization ISO/TC110 is called an industrial vehicle. Often used for the transportation of large objects in storage, usually using a fuel machine or battery.
1. The chassis is driven by four wheels and rigidly suspended.
2. Hydraulic mechanical transmission, hydraulic power steering and hydraulic braking, rear wheel steering.
3. The working device is a two-section quadrilateral telescopic working arm. The standard model is equipped with a fork or boom device.
4. Can be used for pallets, packing forks or lifting operations of palletized materials in containers and loading, unloading, palletizing and short-distance handling of various types of materials.
5. It is suitable for working in a variety of working environments. It is an ideal equipment for loading, unloading, lifting and transportation in industrial, mining, enterprise, construction, building materials, ports, municipal engineering and other industries.
7. The loading and unloading height and off-road performance of this model are unmatched by ordinary forklifts.
Option guide editor
First, the use of the attachments
Compared with the traditional use of forklift forks to take cargo pallets for handling and stacking, special attachment applications can greatly improve the efficiency of the forklift and reduce operating costs. Dedicated forklift attachment for cargo gripping, rotation (cis/counterclockwise), side shifting, push/pull, flip (forward/backward), split/close (adjust fork spacing), telescoping, etc. This is an action that cannot be done with a forklift fork.
The significance of the application of forklift special attachments can be summarized as follows:
1. High production efficiency and low operating cost.
Mechanized handling is shorter than traditional manual handling operations, while reducing labor costs and costs and improving work efficiency. In the same handling cycle, the number of movements of the forklift is significantly reduced, and the corresponding tire/transmission gear/fuel consumption of the forklift is also reduced accordingly, and the running cost is also reduced accordingly.
2. The operation is safe and reliable, reducing the accident rate.
The attachments designed and manufactured by professional forklift attachment manufacturers for different industrial conditions are designed with safety devices. The goods that are clamped (or forked) are not easy to slip under abnormal conditions, such as the pressure-holding device of the clamps. When the cargo is carried, the tubing bursts, the hydraulic system maintains pressure, and the cargo does not slip.) The end-loading device has a terminal buffer device, which reduces the accident rate.
3. The loss of goods is small.
Thanks to the unique clamping/sideshift/rotation functions of the attachments, the goods can be transported or stacked or loaded more safely, thus minimizing the loss of goods. The use of attachments also reduces the frequency of use of the pallet (eg, no pallet handling) and the associated procurement and maintenance costs are reduced.