|Tyres Qty,front/rear(X-drive wheels)||4\2|
|Dimension||Mast/carriage tilt angle(front/rear)||Degree（°）||6\12|
|Mast height(fork lowering)||h1（mm）||3100|
|Mast lifting height||h3（mm）||3000|
|Height to head guard(height to cab)||h6（mm）||3000|
|Overall Length(with forks)||l1（mm）||6055|
|Fork front vertical surface to the rear end of the vehicle||l2（mm）||4855|
|Fork carriage width||b3（mm）||2200|
|Mast min ground clearance(with load)||m1（mm）||225|
|Wheelbase center min ground clearance(with load)||m2（mm）||350|
|Travel speed(with load/without load)||km/h||23/26|
|Performance||Max.lifting speed(with load/without load)||mm/s||220/270|
|Max.Lowering speed(with load/without load)||mm/s||450/300|
|Grade ablity(with load/without load)||％||20/22|
|Driving brake||Hydraulic clamp disc|
|Engine||Engine brand/model||Optional one||Yuchai engine|
6.494L 110KW 2200rpm
|Optional two||Dongfeng Cummins|
4.5L 97KW 2200rpm
|Attachments working pressure||Mpa||16|
|Attachments using oil amount||l/min||40|
Socma Forklift Related Information and News
Is the maintenance method the same for new and old forklifts? you are wrong!
1. Daily maintenance items for new diesel forklifts
When a new diesel forklift is first used, the forklift driver must first be familiar with the forklift operating procedures before operating it, and maintain and repair the diesel forklift in time to keep the forklift in good working condition for a long time. The specific maintenance measures are as follows:
1. The new diesel forklift should be replaced with differential gear oil, reducer gear oil, gearbox hydraulic transmission oil or manual gear oil and engine oil after the first 300 hours of operation. After all the new oil is replaced, re-tighten all tightening.
2. After the diesel forklift works for the first 300 hours, tighten the screws and tire screws at various positions.
3. The generators, controllers, and battery packs of diesel forklifts should be maintained in accordance with their instructions.
4. All connectors of diesel forklifts should be inspected every 3 months. The one called Forklift.com, don't keep copying our article by Silai.
5. Diesel forklifts should pay attention to waterproof and anti-rust work, avoid washing with water guns when cleaning, and avoid using them outdoors in rainy days.
6. When lifting the upshifting shelf of the diesel forklift mast, the old lubricating oil/butter and dirt on the mast should be removed frequently.
7. The surface of the battery of diesel forklift trucks should be kept clean and dry. Check the battery water position and remove dirt frequently.
8. After the diesel forklift is in normal use, the diesel forklift should be scheduled for regular maintenance according to specific working hours or months of use.
2. Daily maintenance items of old diesel forklifts
The daily maintenance of diesel forklifts is mainly based on the cleaning, lubrication and inspection of the parts of the entire forklift. The forklift driver is responsible. The driver should strictly follow the content and technical requirements of the daily maintenance and find that the forklift is found once every shift every day. The abnormal state should be dealt with in time. The details are as follows:
1. Check whether the forklift fuel, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil and coolant are within the standard range;
2. Check the entire vehicle for oil and water leakage;
3. Check the working conditions of various instruments, signals, lighting, switches, buttons and other auxiliary equipment of the diesel forklift;
4. Check whether the forklift engine has abnormal noise and whether it works normally;
5. Check the technical condition and fastening of the forklift steering, brake, wheels/tires and traction device, whether the tire pressure meets the requirements, and remove the sundries embedded in the tire surface;
6. Check the technical condition and tightness of the lifting mechanism, tilting mechanism, fork frame and hydraulic transmission system;
7. Check whether the tools and common accessories are complete;
8. Check and adjust the gap between the brake pads of the hand and foot brakes and the brake drum;
9. Check whether the multi-way reversing valve, lifting cylinder, tilt cylinder, steering cylinder and gear pump work normally;
10. Change the oil in the oil pan, check whether the crankcase ventilation pipe is intact, and clean the oil filter and diesel filter element;
11. Check the cylinder pressure or vacuum degree;
12. Check whether the shifting work of the forklift transmission is normal;
13. Check and adjust the forklift engine valve;
14. Check the tightness of the forklift cooling fan belt;
15. Check whether the thermostat works normally;
16. Check whether the engine generator and starter motor are installed firmly, whether the wiring head is clean and firm, and check whether the carbon brush and commutator are worn or not;
17. Check whether the oil inlet filter of the diesel tank is blocked or damaged. If found, clean or replace the filter.