|Tyres Qty,front/rear(X-drive wheels)||4\2|
|Dimension||Mast/carriage tilt angle(front/rear)||Degree（°）||6\12|
|Mast height(fork lowering)||h1（mm）||3100|
|Mast lifting height||h3（mm）||3000|
|Height to head guard(height to cab)||h6（mm）||3000|
|Overall Length(with forks)||l1（mm）||6055|
|Fork front vertical surface to the rear end of the vehicle||l2（mm）||4855|
|Fork carriage width||b3（mm）||2200|
|Mast min ground clearance(with load)||m1（mm）||225|
|Wheelbase center min ground clearance(with load)||m2（mm）||350|
|Travel speed(with load/without load)||km/h||23/26|
|Performance||Max.lifting speed(with load/without load)||mm/s||220/270|
|Max.Lowering speed(with load/without load)||mm/s||450/300|
|Grade ablity(with load/without load)||％||20/22|
|Driving brake||Hydraulic clamp disc|
|Engine||Engine brand/model||Optional one||Yuchai engine|
6.494L 110KW 2200rpm
|Optional two||Dongfeng Cummins|
4.5L 97KW 2200rpm
|Attachments working pressure||Mpa||16|
|Attachments using oil amount||l/min||40|
Socma Forklift Related Information and News Share:
Folding operation card
Article 38 of the Regulations on Safety Supervision of Special Equipment: "Operators of boilers, pressure vessels, elevators, lifting appliances, passenger ropeways, large amusement facilities, and special motor vehicles in the field (factory) and their related management personnel shall In accordance with the relevant national regulations, the special equipment safety supervision and management department has passed the examination and passed the special operation personnel certificate in the national uniform format before engaging in the corresponding operation or management work."
"Decision of the State Council to Establish Administrative Licenses for Administrative Examination and Approval Items that Really Need to Be Retained" (State Council Order No. 412) Catalog No. 249: Design, installation, use, inspection units and personnel qualifications for pressure pipelines.
Basic conditions for folding
1. The person who is engaged in the special equipment operator certificate examination for the forklift license must be over 18 years old;
2. Be healthy and meet the special requirements for the body of the forklift operation applied for;
3. Have an education level that is compatible with the type of special equipment operation for the forklift license;
4. Have work experience that is suitable for the type of special equipment application for forklift license;
5. Have the corresponding safety technical knowledge and skills of the forklift license and special equipment operators;
6. Comply with other requirements stipulated in the safety technical specifications for special equipment operators of forklift licenses.
The specific conditions shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant safety technical regulations. Those who apply for the Special Equipment Operator Certificate shall first register for the special equipment operator examination institution to take the examination, and be issued with a special equipment operator certificate after passing the examination.