Rated load: 35,000 kgs
Load center:1250 mm
Operating weight: 43,000 kgs
Wheel base: 4,800 mm
1, adopt double pump confluence working hydraulic system, greatly reduce fuel consumption, energy consumption. Hydraulic system equipped with oil radiator and back pressure protection device, ensure the machine heat balance
2, with massive deepen heavy forklift tire, rear steering axle can swing around the center, have good traction performance and passing performance.
3, adopt double turbine hydraulic torque converter, stepless speed change, single lever control for the speed changing, easier for operation.
4, Variable speed control valve matched with neutral starter, the machine start more secure.
5, front axle adopt heavy duty type driving axle, enlarge size of axle housing, hub and bearing, spiral bevel gear and wheel planetary wheel deceleration increasing twist, steel structure bridge shell support, increase the load capacity and service life.
(1) Drivelines: Chinese Top brand engines,we could offer a choice between Volvo and Cummins power which achieves national level 3 (EU3) emission standard, with strong drive power and good weather-resistance.
(2) Transmission: Electronic transmission,could choose originally imported ZF transmission,gear shifting obtains smoothness and high efficiency.
(3) Drive axle:SOCMA brand axle ,could also choose specially designed for heavy trucks with wet disc brakes, can undertake continuous operation in poor working conditions, the optional is Originally imported Kessler axle.
(4) High strength structure components: Heavy-duty box-type chassis makes the foundation of long-lasting high performance.
(5) Cabin: closed cabin with air condition & reversing display ensure a comfortable
SOCMA always treat after-sale service as important as sale.
All the product of SOCMA supplied with one year or 2000 working hours (which comes first) period quality warranty.
Detail clauses and policies please check our website and product certificate.
Parameter of 35 Ton Forklift
Tyres Qty,front/rear(X-drive wheels)
Mast/carriage tilt angle(front/rear)
Mast height(fork lowering)
Mast lifting height
Height to head guard(height to cab)
Overall height(with forks)
Fork front vertical surface to the rear end of the vehicle
Fork carriage width
Mast min ground clearance(with load)
Wheelbase center min ground clearance(with load)
Travel speed(with load/without load)
Max.lifting speed(with load/without load)
Max.Lowering speed(with load/without load)
Gradeablity(with load/without load)
Hydraulic clamp disc
Attachments working pressure
Attachments using oil amount