Rated load: 25,000 kgs
Load center: 900 mm
Operating weight: 35,000 kgs
Wheel base: 4,000 mm
1, rear axle by transverse hydraulic cylinder type steering, steering axle has compact structure, transmission angle is 70.5 °, help to reduce the resistance and reduce tire wear and improve the driving comfort.
2, front axle adopt heavy duty type driving axle, enlarge size of axle housing, hub and bearing, spiral bevel gear and wheel planetary wheel deceleration increasing twist, steel structure bridge shell support, increase the load capacity and service life.
3, cooperate with hercynian institute of Chinese Academy of Sciences "overall structure optimization scheme", verifies the stiffness and strength calculation, fatigue life forecast on the forklift, comprehensive finite element mechanics analysis, structure design optimization, ensure the security of the products use
4, Variable speed control valve matched with neutral starter, the machine start more secure.
5, No spokes plate type rim, increase the bearing capacity of hub.
How to operate 25 Ton Forklift
(C) stable driving
(1) when driving, the bottom of fork leaves ground height should be maintained 300-400mm, mast to be tilted.
(2)Don’t raise the fork too high when driving. Access to the job site or on the way, we should pay attention to whether there are obstacles across the scratch. When the load is running, if the fork lifts too high, it will increase the overall weight of the 25 Ton Forklift height and affecting the stability of the forklift.
(3) after unloading, should first drop the fork to the normal driving position and then travel.
(4) When turning, if there are pedestrians or vehicles nearby, a signal should be signaled and high-speed turn is prohibited. High speed sharp turns will cause the vehicle to lose lateral stability and tipping.
(5) 25 Ton Forklift cargo downhill, should be backwards to prevent the goods fall.
(6) 25 Ton Forklift in operation to comply with provisions of the factory traffic rules, must be in front of the vehicle to maintain a certain safe distance. Non-special circumstances, prohibit the movement of vehicles in the brakes.
(7) When the vehicle is running up and down, the brake may not be used without non-special circumstances.
(8) without non-special circumstances, It is forbidden to carry the brakes when vehicle movement .
(9) 25 Ton Forklift from the rear wheel control steering, it must always pay attention to the post-car swing, to avoid beginners driving often appear sharp turn urgent phenomenon.
(10) internal combustion forklift turning on the ramp, should not travel across the ramp.
(11) It is forbidden to turn on a ramp and not to travel across a ramp.
(12) When the forklift is running, the load must be at the lowest position without obstruction, and the gantry should be properly tilted, and the load shall not be increased during stacking or loading. In the handling of large objects, the object block the driver's line of sight, this time should be to forklift.
(13) forklifts in and out of the workshop, turning, reversing and crossing must be horn, to prevent accidents.
(D) safe handling
(1) When the goods are taken with the fork, the fork shall be carried out as far as possible under the load, and the cargo fork can not be touched against other goods or objects. The minimum gantry should be used to stabilize the load to avoid sliding the load backwards. When the load is released, the mast can be tilted in a small amount to accommodate the load and the fork.
(2) the height of the load shall not obscure the driver's sight.
(3) During the loading and unloading of items, the brake must be used to brake the forklift.
(4) fork close to or withdrawal of goods, the speed should be slow and steady, pay attention to the wheels do not rolling items, wooden mats, so as not to fall from the injury.
(5) when forked items, should be adjusted on the two fork spacing, so that the two fork load balance, not skewed, one side of the items should be attached to the shelves, fork load weight should meet the requirements of the load center curve signs.
(6) prohibit high-speed fork to take the goods and use fork collide with hard objects.
(7)25 Ton Forklift operation, prohibit manned driving.
(8)25 Ton Forklift operation, prohibit people standing around the fork, so as to avoid the collapse of the goods hurt.
(9) prohibit the use of fork lift personnel engaged in high operations, so as to avoid a high fall accident.
(10)not allowed to use the inertia of the brake items.
(11) When the forklift is operated, it is forbidden to stand on the fork.
(E) the end of work to get off work
(1) 25 Ton Forklift need to wipe clean, keep the appearance clean and oil-free.
(2) After use forklift, the forklift fork to the front of the fork to the ground, so as not to cause harm to people.
(3) after parking, need to tighten the handbrake, to prevent the slide
Parameter of 25 Ton Forklift
Tyres Qty,front/rear(X-drive wheels)
Mast/carriage tilt angle(front/rear)
Mast height(fork lowering)
Mast lifting height
Height to head guard(height to cab)
Overall height(with forks)
Fork front vertical surface to the rear end of the vehicle
Fork carriage width
Mast min ground clearance(with load)
Wheelbase center min ground clearance(with load)
Travel speed(with load/without load)
Max.lifting speed (with load/without load)
Max.Lowering speed (with load/without load)
Gradeablity(with load/without load)
Hydraulic clamp disc
Attachments working pressure
Attachments using oil amount