Rated load: 20,000 kgs
Load center: 900 mm
Operating weight: 32,500 kgs
Wheel base: 4,000 mm
1, using domestic high quality electrical components, maintenance-free battery, the wire resistance of flame retardant materials, reliable and durable. Cabin matched wiht fan, radios, air conditioner, reversing display, can match with weighting machine according to customers’ requirements.
2, the whole machine is beautiful and smooth. Luxury wide view cabin, along with the skylight, low noise, good sealing
3, domestication parts, standardization, cost-effective, parts commonality good easy procurement, daily maintenance is simple and quick.
4. widely used in airports, ports, docks, stations, warehouses and other big working intensity occasions for loading and unloading, stacking and short-distance transportation
20 Ton Forklift operation process
(A) check the vehicle before driving
(1) should check the appearance, filling fuel, lubricating oil and cooling water before the forklift operation .
(2) check start, running and braking performance; check whether the lights and sound signals are complete and available .
(3) after the forklift operation,oil and water leakage should be checked.
(4)when forklift operation process should check whether the pressure and temperature is normal.
(5) fill in the daily inspection record of forklift.
(B) right start
(1) before the start, look around and make sure that there is no obstacle to driving safety,first whistle after start.
(2) when the forklift with load starts off, the driver should make sure the cargo is stable and reliable.
(3) start with a light pedal,slowly and steady start .
(C) stable driving
(1) when driving, the bottom of fork leaves ground height should be maintained 300-400mm, mast to be tilted.
(2)Don’t raise the fork too high when driving. Access to the job site or on the way, we should pay attention to whether there are obstacles across the scratch. When the load is running, if the fork lifts too high, it will increase the overall weight of the forklift height and affecting the stability of the forklift.
(3) after unloading, should first drop the fork to the normal driving position and then travel.
(4) When turning, if there are pedestrians or vehicles nearby, a signal should be signaled and high-speed turn is prohibited. High speed sharp turns will cause the vehicle to lose lateral stability and tipping.
(5) forklift cargo downhill, should be backwards to prevent the goods fall.
(6) forklift in operation to comply with provisions of the factory traffic rules, must be in front of the vehicle to maintain a certain safe distance. Non-special circumstances, prohibit the movement of vehicles in the brakes.
(7) When the vehicle is running up and down, the brake may not be used without non-special circumstances.
(8) without non-special circumstances, It is forbidden to carry the brakes when vehicle movement .
(9) forklift from the rear wheel control steering, it must always pay attention to the post-car swing, to avoid beginners driving often appear sharp turn urgent phenomenon.
(10) internal combustion forklift turning on the ramp, should not travel across the ramp.
(11) It is forbidden to turn on a ramp and not to travel across a ramp.
(12) When the forklift is running, the load must be at the lowest position without obstruction, and the gantry should be properly tilted, and the load shall not be increased during stacking or loading. In the handling of large objects, the object block the driver's line of sight, this time should be to forklift.
(13) forklifts in and out of the workshop, turning, reversing and crossing must be horn, to prevent accidents.
Parameter of 20 Ton Forklift
Tyres Qty,front/rear (X-drive wheels)
Mast/carriage tilt angle(front/rear)
Mast height(fork lowering)
Mast lifting height
Height to head guard (height to cab)
Overall height(with forks)
Fork front vertical surface to the rear end of the vehicle
Fork carriage width
Mast min ground clearance (with load)
Wheelbase center min ground clearance(with load)
Travel speed (with load/without load)
Max.lifting speed (with load/without load)
Max.Lowering speed (with load/without load)
Gradeablity (with load/without load)
Hydraulic clamp disc
Hydraulic clamp disc
Hydraulic clamp disc
Attachments working pressure
Attachments using oil amount